Sunday, October 2, 2011

Umm...Hot Pot!!!

Hot pot @ Café de Coral  大家樂 火鍋

This is what L♡VE feels like!


Japanese style

I Love this so much that it deserves a bigger shot


Guess what's inside?

Ta da....


Mochi!!!!! I love eating mochi!

and Canadian beef


The shrimps were fresh to the taste. Well worth the money!


Fish noodle paste...you tear off the tip and squeeze it into the hotpot. A little tricky to use and it doesn't really stay in shape of a noodle. I wish they could come up with something better next time.




I had the Satay soup base. It was full of flavor! I loved it!


Fin.

I would totally go back and have the hotpot again because it really is 5 stars quality but offered in 2 stars price. That's why I love eating at Café de Coral.

真的是5星級的享受 2星級的價錢!




No comments:

Post a Comment